Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The beginning of life...


Of all the things that could possibly drive you to take a picture, I found a couple of onions. To be specific, onions brought at our place had sprung shoots, and these were given to me by my roommates' sis for pictures. Below are some of the shots. For most of these, I have just increased the saturation in Picasa. Maybe a couple of crops, but that's it!

Picture details:
Subject: Red Onion
Canon T2i, 18-55 IS lens, 1/60, f5.6, ISO 640.


This one with f4.5


Below is another picture taken in macro with the 18-55 IS and Fotodiox extension tubes.


Your inputs please.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Abhishek, Excellent pictures, You just require the vision to capture the extraordinary clicks from even the ordinary n daily routine things.Keep it up :-)

    Now comments on photography :-)


    The 4th ( last) picture of Red onion is amazing, good photography, I loved the third picture very much as it showed your creativity by capturing the most tiny n the beautiful liquid drop at the tip.

    With due respect to ur photography
    the first picture as I commented on your first post I found incomplete.

    So just go on clicking n keep enjoying :-)

    (I am just commenting from a general human being eyes as i dont have a professional lookout of photography, so if u found it applicable just take it or just ignore it :-), the reason of commenting is that, I love photography n also like to click :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics dude .. Try and put more pictures .. i guess you would eventually, as you get more and more intimate with your camera.
    From my perspective, I would suggest you to spend some time writing a bit more than usual about taking pictures .. not just the technical stuff .. maybe a bit more heart and soul, put it in much more beautiful/inspriring words.

    cheers
    Parikshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked 4th one most and then 2nd one...overall nice clicks..and certainly writing with heart and soul will give life to them :)

    ReplyDelete