Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let there be light!



This is just a follow-up to yesterday's picture. Today I have one picture with different editing. I am not able to decide which one is better. Please let me know your views.

P.S.: I am not sure if and how voting can be enabled here, so your comments is the best way for me to get to know as of now.

Picture details: 
Subject: Mainstays Tea light 
Canon T2i, 18-55 IS lens at 49mm, 1/30, f11, ISO 1600.
Picture above has increased saturation, while the one below has been converted to B&W.



Your inputs please.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abhishek,

    Its impossible for me to choose which one is better, as both the Coloured and B&W picture has its own beauty within it. So according to me both are equally excellent :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are good but somehow i found first (colored) more attractive..

    ReplyDelete