Sunday, March 20, 2011

Macro, Macro, Macro!


I recently got one of those extension tubes enabling me to get into macro photography. Macro photography is the art of making small items look big and thence bringing out the beauty of small things. Like the grains of rice above. The excitement of getting the opportunity to see small things really got into me and I started playing around with things I could find: a ring, chain, tooth brush and what not! Some really good and some not so good pictures later, here I am getting your opinion.

Another view of rice.


Golden restraints?


A ring...


As always, your inputs please!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Abhishek

    Macro Photography its marvellous, its good to explore that we have techniques to see small things bigger :-) Good pics . Keep doing :-)

    ReplyDelete